This chex mix is the perfect combination of salty and crunchy… and it keeps FOREVER!
1 box wheat Chex
1 box rice Chex
1 bag pretzels (gluten free if desired)
1 can mixed nuts (I prefer cashews and slivered almonds)
1 bag pecans
1 bag Fritos
1 box honey nut Cheerios
1. Melt 3 sticks of unsalted butter.
2. Add 6 TBS Worcestershire sauce.
3. Add Tabasco sauce (amount varies based off your liking).
4. Stir until fully incorporated.
5. Pour all ingredients in a large bowl and stir in melted liquid mixture from above.
6. Place on cookie sheet and spread thin. You’ll likely need 3-4 cookie sheets to cook the whole batch!
7. Bake at 225 degrees F for 1 hour). Be sure to stir 3 or 4 times while baking.