Healthy. Delicious. Protein. Bars. Enough said.
1/2 cup vanilla flavored protein powder
2 TBS coconut flour
1/2 cup creamy almond butter
2 TBS smooth peanut butter
4 TBS coconut oil
2 TBS maple syrup
2-3 TBS chocolate chips for melting
1. Combine protein powder and coconut flour in mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. In a small pan over medium heat, add almond butter, peanut butter, coconut oil, and maple butter until smooth. Remove from heat and pour into dry mixture.
3. Place chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and microwave until melted. Mix periodically.
4. Drizzle and spread chocolate over fudge. Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from freezer, cut into preferred size, and store in fridge. ENJOY!